BabySteals.com Ergo Giveaway!
- Where would you go in a Guava crib?
- I would go somewhere fun!
- Camping! We love tog o!
- Yosemite, Big Sur, or Oregon
- I would go visit my sister in SF who had her baby 3 months ago, but I have been unable to meet!
- The Beach!
- We would LOVE a GoCrib! We would take it everywhere -- the beach, grammy and grampy's house, camping. The
possibilities are endless!
- Droooooling. We will use in in Peurto Vallarta, Mexico, where hubs and I got married and we plan on taking the
- I would go visit some of my family in Ohio that I haven't seen in 2 years!!! READY to see them! This would be
- To the park for a picnic!
- Up to our cabin in Southern Utah!
- anywhere and everywhere!!
- Grandma and papa's house! The cottage! Sounds so much easier than the pack 'n play I currently have and rarely
- ohh we would visit some family in california
- We would go camping with my dad at Strawberry Reservoir (yay Utah!) :)
- I would take this go crib everywhere! I think it would be perfect for camping, and when we visit our family.
- I would definitely take it to a friends house or would be great while traveling!
- We would go camping in the uintas, no more baby sharing the sleeping bag!
- Umm, everywhere! Haha! This would be great for camping, or any trip really!
- We would travel more! Disney anyone?!
- This would be an awesome bed to take anywhere, especially those trip to grandma's, the beach, and camping.
Makes life so much easier, What mama couldn't ask for more !!!!!!!!
- to the caribbean :) vacation time!
- Where wouldn't we go!!!?!! We would take it camping, to visit family & friends, to the park, to the beach,
all over the place!
- To visit Family! It's hard visiting everyone when there's no place for my little one to safely sleep!
- Camping :)
- We're planning to hike pikes peak (our 1st 14'er) and would love this for the hike and camp this upcoming
- We are traveling with Isabel every year to Thailand, so she can spend time with her grandparents. This GoCrib
would be so handy to have.
- Congratulations on 75k fans! We would take the crib camping, to Grandma's and to friends' houses. This is
- We are going to New York in December and would love to take the GoCrib!!
- i would come and visit babysteals with my family in my gocrib:)
- We are planning a trip to Las Vegas and Phoenix to visit family... this would be perfect! Thanks babysteals for
all the great deals and giveaways!
- Camping! Babysitters! Possibilities are endless !
- We would go up to my husband's parents cabin in beautiful Waskesiu in northern Saskatchewan more often!
- The park for sure! Except it is getting cold in Edmonton. Oh! I love the picture on the website, where they use
it as a fort. My Danica would be all over that :)
- To the beach, camping and the park.
- I would go visit my family in AZ, or camping, or to NYC, or.......ANYWHERE!! Awesome!
- Grandmas house of course..
- Camping for sure!!!
- going to grandma's.
- This would be PERFECT for camping and going to my mom's house in Tennessee!
- Everywhere! Grandparents house, friends house, tailgating, beach...so much easier and nicer than lugging around
- Well, I would give it to my daughter so that she could bring my grandson to see me more often!!!
- We would go anywhere with it! Whether it's camping, or just going to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night!.
Would be a lot eaiser than packing up the play yard!
- to family member's houses and the park, portable is the best!!
- We live in San Diego, so beach! beach! beach! :)
- This would be PERFECT for camping and going to my mom's house in Tennessee!
- Grannys! LOL
- Grandma's house!
- Snow camping!! I can't wait to pack up this and the Nochi and go!
- The beach!!
- I'd take it everywhere! Most times to friends, so we could still maintain a social life!
- baseball games, the beach, the lake, the desert and definitely on all overseas excursions. LOVE IT!
- I would go everywhere!! At the cottage, at the beach, at the park... Everywhere I say!
- We'd go camping in the Smokies!
- Camping and Disneyland. We have a trip to Disneyland planned in January for my BF's 34th :)
- I will travel Europe like crazy. My family is in the Air Force and we are being stationed to England here in a
few months. This would be an awesome travel companion as we site see!
- We would use this at Grandma's and Lake Powell!
- I would go camping!!!! My parents own a moterhome and next summer we plan to camp a lot with them.
- We might just have to have another baby to get more use out of our gocrib!!!!! we'd take it camping forsure,
would be great for a trip to the steal network ;) LOL!!!! family vacations, great oma and opas house!!! we'd go
- I would take my family on a nice vacation
- We're military and have to visit family often. We would visit them, including our DS uncle in Hawaii! Aloha! I
would LOVE to get this.
- I would go often to my parents houses. This would be fantastic!
- We would go visit family in San Antonio TX for the holidays!
- Grandma's house, the beach, back in her own room!
- Oh my gosh!! I would love to take my DS on all kinds of fun adventures. We are moving to a community with a lake
so this would be so fantastic there! Oh how much I would love this one :) Almost as much as I love Babysteals!!
- To my family's cabin in the Adirondack Mountains.
- The GoCrib will be perfect to take on our camping adventures! =0)
- camping for sure!! baby boy loves been out doors and looking at the "moo"
- Wow, this thing is awesome!! I would go all over with this! To Grandma's, aunt's, beach, camping. Everywhere!
- Camping with 3 kiddos, yes, that's brave!! ;)
- All the big kids get to sleep at Gramma's house, if I had this crib, maybe I could go too! Thanks Babysteals.
- Camping in Door County, WI!
- We would go camping! I've never been camping before because of the messiness factor but don't want to deprive my
children of that outdoor experience. And with the gocrib I would feel comfortable taking them.
- Wow! The GoCrib would enable us to go visit my sister much more often! She is always traveling and we try to
catch up with her whenever we can!
- Family visits out of state, the beach, late night gatherings with friends (when the baby can't stay up past
us..LOL), work, daycare, and even in the backyard!
- We would go up to the rim and take a nice family camping trip in the woods near the lake and enjoy a relaxing
week of being one with nature!
- We are moving out if state and thus would be perfect to use until our furniture arrives
- I would go to Alabama and visit my family that I see once a year. My son is 17 months and has seen his family
twice since being born!
- I would take it on family vacations. We are always going somewhere and trying to figure out where the baby is
going to sleep.
- My family loves to camp and this would be perfect to take and use for my 4 week old daughter!!!
- Where wouldn't we go!!! We love to travel and really want to incorporate it into our little ones life. Can't
wait to give this a try!!
- We would go everywhere! To the lake, to the farm, and many other places!
- Everywhere! It wouldn't be an issue! LOVE This!
- We go camping every summer to a state forest campground! :) With twins!
- with the GoCrib I would go everywhere: beach, camping...anywhere and everywhere.
- Camping! :)
- to the beach!
- I would use it on our cross country move. (Love the military and their moves, with two under 18 months it is
going to be a fun trip)
- I would go visit my family that lives further away, to see the nieces and nephews!
- Visiting the grandparents!
- Everywhere!!!! It looks awesome and it will be way better than a crib with no hard edges for baby so push his
head up against.
- We would take our family on a cross country Rv trip!
- To grandmas, of course!
- We are planning a trip to Chili to visit my husband's family...this would be so great to carry around with us!
- Well I would use this for our date nights. As we drop off the girls at the babysitters and this would be so much
better then taking apart the playpen I use for babysitting and hauling it over to the babysitters. We could
leave it in the car and use it all the time.
- We love to visit the grandparents, and have been using a folded up comforter for a comfy sleeping place since
discovering the big metal bar in the pack&play!
- Camping, grammies, Disneyland, the beach... oh the places we would go!
- I would go everywhere!
- We could easily take this with us when we go home to Texas (from PA). We could use it at the grandparents house,
friends, hotels - anywhere, it takes up way less space than a pnp.
- We would take it with us when we travel to see family. We are often traveling with our kids and this would save
a lot of space.
- Mexico, Spain, Arizona, Granny's!!! Anywhere and everywhere!
- I would have to make up more places TO GO if I had this! Every year we take 3 camping trips to Lake Powell,
Flaming Gorge and Goblin Valley. This is a must have!
- This would be great for camping or trips to Grandma's house!
- We would bring it camping and to the beach!!!
- I would go EVERYWHERE!! My son refuses to sleep in his Pack and Play, so we are pretty much housebound when it
comes to overnight trips. We've missed MOMS Club camping trip, and he can't even stay at his grandparents house
because he is literally up all night. Maybe this would be just the thing to get him to sleep!
- My moms house. Also my inlaws. This is a cool gadget!
- to visit our family several states away!
- on many fun family vacations!!
- We have a new baby coming in June, my husband always wants to go camping. This would make me feel much better
having the baby in this :)
- We would go everywhere! This would be the perfect crib to take on an airplane for a trip somewhere!!
- I would go anywhere and everywhere. It would be most helpful when we are at grandma and grandpa's house.
- Myrtle beach to visit family!
- Where wouldn't we go!! We love to camp, and with a little one and another on the way this thing would get so
much use its crazy!!
- camping, hiking, traveling =), go to the cottage or camp.
things we would never beable to do without it!!!!
- What a fantastic crib! I would take this for my babies on our tribs to grandmas and grandpas! :) Or just to use
for an afternoon nap where ever we were at! I absolutely love it!
- Anywhere and everywhere! :D
- Everywhere! We visit family a lot, so it would be a nice alternative to packing the playpen or finding a crib
for hotels, etc...
- I would go every where! We stay home so much because our youngest will only fall asleep in her crib!
- we travel a lot so i'd go everywhere with it! especially our next trip to texas in november
- Camping and family trips.
- I would go every where but It would be great for trips to grandma's and for camping trips. This is an awesome
- we're going to Florida on vacation at the end of November and I was going to let my 6 month old sleep with us
(not a habit I wanted to get into but have no choice) This would TOTALLY be awesome to bring with us for him to
- Anywhere we wanted to!!!!
- The beach!
- Everywhere. Seriously. Everywhere.
- we'd go camping for sure - we need containment with twins!
- Everywhere! No need to worry about where our baby is going to sleep - oh so convenient! This would be perfect
for grandma's and camping.
- We would take it to Yellowstone!
- We'd love the GoCrib on vacations! The beach (in and out of the hotel), etc! These are great!
- We would go EVERYWHERE! Grandparents house, San Diego, camping in the mountains. That would be MUCH easier to
travel with than the pack n play!
- Grandma's house!
- The beach, and to Disney in February!
- To my sister's destination wedding! We don't have a pack n play, so I'm looking for options. This looks so
- The mountains! We love getting away as a family to the cool quiet mountains!! Such a pain to lug the
pack-n-play, this product looks AWESOME! Hoping I win :)
- Where wouldn't we go! I'm sure it would be used mostly for holiday traveling! LOVE this idea!
- To our farm hiking!
- Family, friends and a much needed vacation!
- The beacH!!!!!!
- We would bring the kids to Florida for Christmas.
- where wouldnt i go? take it camping, soccer games, football games, tball games, hotel near grandma
- camping for sure!! baby boy loves looking at the "moo"
- We would go camping, watch hubby play baseball, to gramma and grampas...really, anywhere!!
- Hiking, camping, grandmas, pretty much anywhere!!
- We would go everywhere in our GoCrib! The park, traveling, camping. It would be so easy to have in the car for
whenever we need it! Thanks for the giveaway!
- I would love to take this GoCrib everywhere with us, but especially to the beach!
- We'd take it pretty much everywhere! I've been wanting something like this for my toddler once he's out of the
playpen. I would also love this for our summer camping trips so my baby daughter could hang out near us but not
get attacked my vicious Saskatchewan mosquitoes! (Congrats on 75,000 fans!)
- Mmmm this is delicious! I would use this on our roadtrips .. anything that can save us some space in the car is
a sure winner with me!!
- We often go visit friends or family out of town for weekends and travel with family for vacation. This would be
PERFECT for all those trips where we need a safe place for my daughter to sleep!
- Grandmas house of course!
- This would be great for travelling and camping!! We love to camp :) And with the holidays coming up, it'll make
her sleeps a lot more comfy while visiting family.
- To daddy's Wine Shop, hanging in the back room!
- I would go camping in the beautiful Shennendoah National Park during this wonderful fall foliage season!
- We would take it with us when we visit my family in Washington.
- As a military family, we are ALWAYS on the move, visiting family, or trying to work a fun adventure into our
weekends. This would be perfect for us!
- Wisconsin Dells!
- The West Nile in Idaho is pretty bad this time of year. I was diagnosed with West Nile two years ago. Because of
this, I am afraid to take my baby outside during the evenings. This would help keep my baby safe and allow fun
- To the beach! Every year we head to Destin, FL...sometimes twice! :)
- mmm... I'd go hiking in the Rocky Mountains!
- We would go to visit our parents 6 1/2 hours away.
- The beach!
- We would go to Arizona and visit Aunt Teresa. We usually have to bring the car seats and pack n play on the
airplane. This would be soooo much better.
- We will go all over! We'll go to Minnesota to visit my husbands family, Texas to my cousins wedding, Idaho to
our cabin, and camping here in Utah. And of course plenty of trips to Grandma and Grandpas!
- I would go over the river and through the woods!
- We travel to our parents house all the time and this would be the perfect thing for all the regular trips. Then
great to use when we go camping up our canyon behind our house!!! You're awesome, Babysteals!
- I will take my gocrib to work with me! I often shoot on location and need a safe portable place for Charlotte to
play and sleep! I LOVE the new design!
- We live on the coast, so this would be great for us when we take to the beach on a beautiful day!
- to the cabin!!!!
- I go visit my inlaws in Florida twice a year and this would be great for traveling by plane because it's so
portable. What a great idea!
- I would go to Wisconsin and visit my brother and his wife for my niece's birthday celebration and have somewhere
to put my daugther! We would be able to easily take my daughter to her grandparents for an over-night! This
would be great to take a road trip anywhere!
- we would go to the beach in the GoCrib!
- We would go to Maui!
- we'd go to grandma and grandpa's house!
- I would take it to the beach, camping, everywhere! Looks great and I love how portable it is!
- Camping throughout the US in national forest's and beach camping with our family twice a year!! Then we have the
occasional overnight at grandma's house! Yay for couple time!
- I would go anywhere and everywhere!!! Hopefully somewhere warmish!
- Vacation. It is so hard to take the pack n play with us. So heavy and cumbersome. Would love to have something
easier and smaller to take on a nice vaca!!!
- EVERYWHERE!!! this would be SO helpful for our lifestyle!
- Camping! My family loves the outdoors and we would love to take it with us on our adventures in the Canadian
It also looks great for overnight visits with family and friends!
- I would go camping
- we have plans to meet up with some old college friends at the beach in a few weeks. we all have little ones now
and this would be great for my 3 month old!
- next year I would love to take my baby girl to see my FAVOURITE artist, The Dave Matthews Band at the GORGE in
Washington. This will probably be her first concert!
- To the beach, the springs, family and friends gatherings, the park, over night trips! Anywhere it would allow us
to go! We're planning quite a few trips this fall! So many places to go, and we have NO type of pack n play!
- Camping! and grandma's house out of state!
- To visit friends or grandparents. To the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Camping along the coast. Perhaps just in our
apartment some days.
- Hiking in the local mountains or to our favorite beach, Cape May.
- To my mothers house to visit with family!
- camping and anywhere we wanted to go before where we did not have crib like this
- All over Europe! We are stationed in Italy and have the opportunity to do some of the traveling we have always
dreamed of! Of course, hotels here aren't really child friendly and this would be *awesome* for us, a safe,
comfy place for our son to sleep, no matter where we are!
- Grandma and Grandpas house!
- EVERYWHERE! No boundaries! Oh my goodness, I need one of these!
- if i win go crib , i would love to go to camping in lake tahoe with my husband and baby! and of course guava
family will be perfect for this event! the baby and i also my husband will be so happy if we could win this!!!!
- I would go to many family get-togethers and camping trips!!
- We would use this when we travel back home to see our family.
- Camping, and to my father in laws! He lives 4 + hrs away
- We would take our GoCrib to visit both sets of grandparents because we all live in different states!
- we would go everywhere duh!?
- I would love this for the beach!!! Also, it would be great during soccer games - always during my baby's nap
- ANYWHERE!! With three small kiddos it can be hard to find places for everyone to sleep when traveling. I LOVE
- My 5yr old son and his dad just went camping for the first time, never had I even thought about it. They loved
it and I was so sad I missed it. Unfortunately with a new baby coming in December, camping out won't be in my
near future without some kind of portable crib. Please help this family become more nature driven!!
- Living 5 minutes from 3 or 4 beaches, we'd definatly use the go crib at the beach, but would also come in handy
when visiting both grandmas (one in the US and one in Canada)
these are the types of things we like to leave in the car, because you never know when the perfect opportunity
to use them will pop up!
- the park and beach!
- ANYWHERE!!!! Actually, I am planning on taking my family on a caribbean cruise in March and my youngest will be
10 months so this would be GREAT to have.
- Disneyland....we are planning on driving from Edmonton to Disneyland! So we would use it when we stop to camp or
in hotels! This looks amazing :)
- We would go on many camping trips with our gocrib.
- out in our backyard! this would be perfect to protect our little lady from the mosquitos in our canadian
- Oh my gosh this is awesome!!! I would love to say we would take this to some exotic travel destination...maybe
someday! Until our finances permit such a vacation, for now I would use this to leave with our babysitter during
the week. This would be so much more convenient than having to pack up our pack and play to schlep back and
forth. Amazing idea.
- I would go camping in my GoCrib. I've never been camping, and think it would be awesome to go. Winning a GoCrib
would be the perfect motivation for me.
- We camp often and we could use this in our camper. We also vacation twice yearly in the mountains and this would
fit nicely into our hotel room.
- this looks like the perfect camping accessory! We are HUGE campers and we are forced to take our pack and
play...not convenient! this looks amazing!
- To the beach!
- This looks great for all of the kids' games we go to, but I honestly would use this in my house ALL OF THE TIME,
so that the cats didn't keep laying where my baby lays!
- Omg!!! Fantastic product!! I would go to our Parents'houses. We have no family where we live so this would be
- I would take the GoCrib to the cottage, my parents and on vacation! My pack and play takes up so much primo real
estate in the back of my car i end up leaving things behind. This looks much more safe than the little flip out
net tent i've used till now!
- everywhere!!! well mainly the cottage
- everywhere! It would be perfect for grandma and grandpa's house for sleepovers.
- I would take my son camping for the first time in Michigan's Upper Peninsula!
- My sons soccer games, the beach, park, grandparents house...anywhere!! :)
- To grandmother's house we go! Colorado bound this Christmas :)
- I want to take both kiddos camping this coming summer, so the GoCrib would be incredibly useful :)
- We have a set of twins who are 7 months old and we would love to take it to Hawaii with us to use to use on the
- I'd love this for trips to Maine to see family!
- Anywhere and Everywhere
- Ski trips, family, friends, and most frequently - church!
- All over Germany where we live!
- I would GO to the Scenic North Shore of Minnesota!!
- We would take it camping and to visit family and friends!
- We have a carribean cruise planned for February, this would be SO COOL to have!!
- to our family trailer...this would make it so easy to travel with!!
- camping in the rocky mountains.....baby loves it!!!!! as we are sooooo close to the rockies
- I would go everywhere, it would be awesome to set it up at the ski chalet so i dont have to hang on to him all
the time. Probably take it to the lake as well when im visiting my friends cabin. I would take it to the beach
and also i would leave it in my car so whenever i even wanted to go to the park it would be conviently there.
- We'd go anywhere! The park, Disneyland, it would awesome on our upcoming trip to Mexico!
- i would take this go crib every where.. i currently live in japan [ military] and will be moving back to the
states in 4 months.. this would totally work for me when my furniture is being shipped. i would also take it to
visit in-laws and my family
- Anywhere really, but definitely take this on family camping trips, trips to our family farm, the park, granny's
house, mom n tot's group
- I'd take it everywhere :)
- to visit the inlaws! It's the perfect solution to hauling a bunch of baby gear!
- We would take it everywhere! We don't own a car, so we walk everywhere we go. This usually means we have to get
back in time for naps and limits where we can go. If we had this packed in the bottom of the stroller we could
just pull it out whenever we needed it and continue our adventure later, no need to go home!
- We plan on going to Florida and this would be great, not having to pack the bulky pack and play!!
- We would go EVERYWHERE!!! :o)
- Camping!!!!! Covered Bridge Festival. Start a new tradition!
- all over the place
- I would go anywhere in the GoCrib. Take it to the grandparents or up to work!
- We would take it with us everywhere we went!
- Friend's homes, the park, family vacations, trips to Grandma's house... the possibilites are endless :)
- My husband is in the National Guard and he has to leave for training in the States...we would take the Go Crib
with us and our 3 little girls and finally be able to go on that long awaited family vacation and we would be
able to spend more time with Daddy before he leaves
- we'll go everywhere!!! No more restraint because of the nap time or sleep time!
- I would go everywhere with this crib!! We travel to go see any family members so we are always having to lug a
playpen which my daughter isn't a huge fan of!! This one is so chic and gorgeous looking :)
- My husband and I have a lot of family everywhere so we would be using this Go Crib to be doing that! Nicholas
also always naps over at gmas and gpas so he would love to use it there too! :) We will also be going to New
York in Jan and it would make life a whole lot easier to have this than the bulky pack n play!
- We travel a lot..so we would use the go crib while camping, spending the night at friends house, going to the
- We would go every where! To families houses would be awesome. It would be very helpful when we travel to Florida
to see Grandma and Pappy!
- EVERYWHERE! This is amazing it is great for trips to visit Grandma and Papa and Great Grandma who all live out
of state. It would be so easy to take on a plane!
- Hawaii and Whistler!
- Camping or the beach!
- Camping in Maine where we live!
- We would take it to our in-laws!
- Everywhere!! We're on the road a lot and it would be perfect for us!!
- Camping with my family!
- GoCrib would be great for those overnight get a ways when we travel to Delaware on the airforce base to visit
our away family!!! We don't have much extra room there so the GoCrib would be fabulous!!!
- Canada (Toronto and Newfoundland)... to visit all the Great-Grandparents!
- It's not very exciting, but we would go to work! I am lucky enough to work for myself, but my soon-to-be mobile
son will need somewhere to sleep if he'll be joining me at the office!
- We travel alot from city to city visiting family so it would be a great asset to take with us!!!! And when we go
camping it would be great to have a lil bed for my son instead of sharing with us!!!!!
- We often take over night trips to grandma's house and this would be perfect for those trips!!!
- THis would be perfect for our family camping trips. Trying to set up a pack in play at a camp site is just not
- We travel to see family frequently and the GoCrib would be a perfect addition on our trips!
- The beach
- Our little man Connor is just 25 days old and this crib would go to grandma's, to the neighborhood park and
watch his furry brother angus catch and retrieve the ball and oh yeah, to Moab in November...We could really use
- This would be great to have to go camping. It would mean that our daughter could actually have some where real
to sleep and it would not be difficult for us to bring it with out. Love this item.
- to the beach!
- Nana's house!
- To the babysitters so my wife and I could have date night which we haven't had in years....
- This is so cool!! I would go camping or cottaging with this!!!!
- To my Mom and Dad's timeshare in Fairmont, B.C!! There isn't enough beds for us so this would be PERFECT ;)
- I would go camping in Jasper, AB!!!
- This would be perfect for sleepovers at grandma's house!
- My 3 year old says he'd take his "baby brother" to Grammy and Pappa's house for Thanksgiving!
- We love to go camping, so our daughter would love to have her own place to sleep when we go to the campgrounds
in Virginia Beach, VA and up in the Appalachians.
- To the park!
- this would be great for us to travel to family and friends houses.
- We would be visiting grandma a lot, she lives 1600 miles away. :(
- Any where we go! Orlando, Beach, get togethers
- We would go on a road trip to visit family.
- Park, beach, camping! Everywhere!!
- I LOVE THIS! Where wouldn't you go with this crib, its fantastic! I am pregnant with baby #2 and have packed
around the heavy pack n play for my first son everywhere! This would be heaven! Grandmas, camping, motels! It is
safe and so smart. I want one! :o)
- This would be great to use at our family's fishing cabin! Love, love, love!
- Grandmas house, mountain vacations, parks...the options are endless! Love it!
- We would go to Grandma and Grandpas vacation cottage!
- I'd visit our family - because none of them live in our city.
- We would so go to see the Redwoods!! Love that place but haven't been able to take the kids yet.
- My family and I go camping every weekend plus take many trips to the beach it is a pain to take our pack n play
that my "Monkey" climbs right out...
- Lots of traveling..:)
- to JAsper, Alberta, Canada
- I would go to my parents house. We are moving and this will be nice to have to take on the plane when we
- I would take to the Dominican Republic when we take our family vacation.
- We would go camping in the Rocky Mountains!
- I would love to give this to my sis-in-law that is expecting twin girls!! :) They like to travel out of town to
visit family (us included) out of town & this would be great!!
- i would take it everywhere!!!
camping, to grammas house, to the park, the beach, it would be an essential to my "bring everywhere" list
- Camping of course! We tent camp and this would really come in handy when camping. We could take it to the beach
or my hubby could use it so baby would stay safe when they are fishing.
- EVERYWHERE! It would be so amazing to be able to just take it wherever we want to go without worrying about
space. We go camping all the time, and taking a bulky pack and play drives me crazy! And knowing that we could
fly with the Guava family gocrib without worrying about how we are going to get it from one place to the next
would be such a relief. It is a no stress product! I think we would have to plan a trip to Hawaii!!
- I would give the crib to my sister. She is an avid hiker and is just now considering starting a family. This
would be a great first baby gift!!
- We are a military family so we are always on the go! Whether it is to vacations, to visit family back home or
new places to live this would make our lives much easier for our son Harbor!
- I would go camping, to the cottage, to the beach, to the grandparents...just about everywhere!!!
- I would take it to the beach!!!!
- We would go to visit Grandma in Edmonton!
- We would go to grandma's house!
- I would take my family to Hilton Head, South Carolina for a family vacation - kids and grandkids
- We would go everywhere with the GoCrib! We have a little one on the way in January and a 2 year old. So this
would be so much easier then taking 2 pack and plays everywhere. We would absolutely be planning more trips to
grammy's house :)
- To visit grandma and grandpa!
- I would take it camping to Algonquin Park!
- We travel ALL of the time and would love a bed like this for our little ones! In the last few years we have
traveled to Peru, Bolivia, Thailand, from Oregon to Florida, and on and on and on. :)
- Where do I start!! I would go to Spring Mill Park in Indiana. I would go to my nephew's baseball games. I would
go to our church outings. I would go everywhere!! And by the way, this is way better than Eddie Bauer's Travel
Bed... 100 times better!!!
- Visit family in Colorado
- Grandma'a house! We travel to visit family once a month and stay for a week per visit. This would be great as I
need to pack light and move between my Mom's & sister's houses during the visit. Looks perfect for us. Pick
me, pick me! lol
- I would go to Sweden. My husbands family lives there and I would love to meet his mom.
- My mother in law's house. That is the one place where we don't have a good place for my daughter to nap.
- EVERYWHERE! Lol! We are NEVER at home!
- We are currently stationed in Germany and my husband is deployed to Afganistan while I'm at home with the 4
kids!!! I have soccer games, football games, ballet and gymnastics on top of going on day trips here in Europe
this would be a huge addition to our daily adventures out and would be a huge help to me so I know that baby is
contained and safe while I concentrate on the game!!
- Where wouldn't I go?!! Camping, the park, the in-law's, road trips, friends' parties! The list goes on!
- I would go to our lake and on vacations. It will be our first time going to the lake with newborn baby in
December and the go crib would be great in our trailer and at the beach and anywhere really.
- I would travel around the world with my little one!
- The inlaws, a day out hiking/picnicing, spend the day at a friend's house, anytime we're at a hotel!
- We leave in Canada (Edmonton, Alberta) and leave for New York very shortly! This GoCrib would be PERFECT for our
- OMG!!! My hubby and I love to travel and we have a few trips already planned for next year, including a cruise.
We could really use something like this b/c I hate to use the portable cribs provided by the cruise lines, they
are always so filthy. I want this really bad!!! :-)
- This would be awesome for sleepovers at Grandma's. Would love to go to the beach with this too!
- it would be great for going to my parents
- to Grandmas house :)
- Where wouldn't we go! We do so much camping, my in laws live on the other side of the country (Canada). We have
friends all over the place! Maybe even sleep overs at the grandparents :)
- Would love to go on a Babysteals cruise
- We would take this to the beach!
- I would use this to visit my in-laws; this would be great on our picnics
- I would go everywhere with it. I have been eyeing these forever. They are amazing!! I would probably use it the
most for traveling though since so lightweight.
- What a cool idea!
I'd go everywhere with it! I'd keep it in the car so that it was always available.
- I would go to my brother's house more often!! He live a couple hours away and we don't visit often enough!!
- We would travel around with grandparents in their rv all around the country.
- My husband's family is in Kansas & mine is Ohio. With my husband in the Army, we will always be away from
one if not both sides of the family. This is be great to pack and come along with us when visiting.
- I'd take the kiddos to the park, even during baby's morning nap time!
- My family likes to go camping, so we would take this gocrib with us for my 3 month old baby. we are also
planning on going to the beach again for our reunion, so this would be perfect for that too!!
- anywhere....travel, beach
- I would take the GoCrib to our horse show our ranch goes to. The lightweight makes it perfect. Thanks for the
- To see my mom in Michigan! we currenlty live in el paso!
- We would go to our family camp in the Adirondacks. Sydney can hang out in it by the lake! It will help her stay
out of the dirt, which she SO loves to get into!
- I have never seen this before. Well I would have to say that the goCrib would go to Grandma's. She is in a
wheelchair and wanted to put up a crib for the babies but didn't think she could get the kids out of a crib.
This looks like a great item that she could wheel up to and also get them out. That is where we would go!
- I would take this anywhere! Grandmas, to the park, camping... This crib is amazing. :) Thanks BS!
- A trip to the inlaws!
- The beach, back yard, the park...I could go on and on! I have never seen this before!
- To the Grandparents house.
- I could go anywhere really! It would come in VERY handy for my trip to IL. coming up the begging of next month.
I have a 2yr old and 5 month old with everything I need to pack for our road trip this looks light weight and
space saving compared to pack-in-play's. Please pick me I could really use it.
- We would go hiking and be able to camp overnight so comfortably with this!
- I would take my baby boy to see his grandparents in Kelowna. As well it would work for our upcoming family
holiday. This would be amazing. Thank you
- This would perfect for our annual family picnics to Takagnik State Park!
- My husband is active duty in the army so having a light weight portable bed for our baby would be awesome. It
would make trips to CA to see family and friends, be with us when we PCS, and go on vacations.